Key Changes in iOS 3.2 Update:
- Camera Screen totally redesigned for a more vintage feel
- New Filter: Willow (Black & White Filter)
- Improve Tilt Shift (Helping combat any blurb that occurs after taking a photo)
- Totally Redesigned Newsfeed layout
- Filtered photos are now saved to a separate album called “Instagram” in the iOS camera roll.
- Deep Foursquare Integration – When viewing a location on the Instagram Map, there is now a Foursquare button you can click that will open the location on the Foursquare app or mobile site.
We really like these changes and can also notice further speed improvements right across the app.